Join us on October 19th for our Top Ten Legal Mistakes Made by First Time Entrepreneurs event at Innovate Pasadena’s Connect 17.
Date: Thursday October 19, 2017
Time: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Location: CTRL Collective
The event is FREE to all attendees, but RSVPs are requested: https://connectpasadena.com/events/top-10-legal-mistakes-made-by-first-time-entrepreneurs.
I had a great time at the San Fernando Valley Business Journal’s reception last night for their new Valley 200 book.
I am honored to be included in this inaugural issue of Valley 200, which serves as a compilation of the most influential people in the Valley area.
Our fall First Time Entrepreneur workshop is scheduled for Saturday, September 16, 2017!
At this workshop you will learn how to:
- Determine the value of your company
- Put together a capitalization table
- Understand how Venture Capitalists screen potential investments
- Understand the differences between trademarks, copyrights and patents and when you need each of them
- Work with co-founders
- Network at startup events — the right way
For more information and to sign up, visit: First Time Entrepreneur Workshop.