Check out the video from my talk at Innovate Pasadena’s Friday Coffee Meetup on August 11th on How to Network with Investors – the right way.
- Determine the value of your company
- Put together a capitalization table
- Understand how Venture Capitalists screen potential investments
- Understand the differences between trademarks, copyrights and patents and when you need each of them
- Work with co-founders
- Network at startup events — the right way
For more information and to register for the workshop, visit: First Time Entrepreneur Workshop.
I had a wonderful time presenting to some of the LACI founders last week. Our Lunch & Learn topic was equity basics for founders.