Calling all first time entrepreneurs!
LAVA’s fall First Time Entrepreneur workshop is scheduled for Saturday, September 16, 2017!
We will also have a special guest speaker: Venture Investor Buck Jordan, of Canyon Creek Capital
At this workshop you will learn how to:
- Determine the value of your company
- Put together a capitalization table
- Understand how Venture Capitalists screen potential investments
- Understand the differences between trademarks, copyrights and patents and when you need each of them
- Work with co-founders
- Network at startup events — the right way
For more information and to sign up, visit: First Time Entrepreneur Workshop.
This workshop breaks down the lessons that a business owner needs to learn to have a successful exit. Each portion of the workshop is geared toward explaining in simple terms what an entrepreneur needs to know about finding buyers and getting to a deal. The seminar will guide participants through challenging concepts like earnouts and indemnification in an easy-to-understand format.
Saturday, December 17, 2016
10:00 AM – 1:30 PM PST
Crowley Corporate Legal Strategy
15840 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 311
Encino, CA 91436