I had a great time at the San Fernando Valley Business Journal’s reception last night for their new Valley 200 book.
I am honored to be included in this inaugural issue of Valley 200, which serves as a compilation of the most influential people in the Valley area.
Check out the video from my talk at Innovate Pasadena’s Friday Coffee Meetup on August 11th on How to Network with Investors – the right way.
Thank you to the teams at Innovate Pasadena and Cross Campus for having us at the Friday Coffee Meetup last week!
Calling all first time entrepreneurs!
LAVA’s fall First Time Entrepreneur workshop is scheduled for Saturday, September 16, 2017!
We will also have a special guest speaker: Venture Investor Buck Jordan, of Canyon Creek Capital
At this workshop you will learn how to:
- Determine the value of your company
- Put together a capitalization table
- Understand how Venture Capitalists screen potential investments
- Understand the differences between trademarks, copyrights and patents and when you need each of them
- Work with co-founders
- Network at startup events — the right way
For more information and to sign up, visit: First Time Entrepreneur Workshop.