We are pleased to announce that we will be leading another first time entrepreneur seminar for the Los Angeles Venture Association (LAVA). The seminar will be on Saturday, May 8th from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. via Zoom.
During our five hour program, you will learn how to:
- Determine the value of your company
- Put together a capitalization table
- Understand how VCs screen potential investments
- Understand the differences between trademarks, copyrights and patents and when you need them
- Choose co-founders
- Network at startup events — the right way
Here’s the sign up link: https://www.lava.org/events/first-time-entrepreneur-training-seminar.
Come join us!