I am extremely pleased to announce that I will be speaking at the upcoming LAVA (Los Angeles Venture Association) ‘First Time Entrepreneur’ training program alongside guest investor Julie Pantiskas of the Pasadena Angels. The program is open to entrepreneurs that are starting companies in areas that are likely to draw venture capital investment. Those in attendance will learn how to:
- Determine the value of their company
- Put together a capitalization table
- Understand how VCs screen potential investments
- Understand the differences between trademarks, copyrights and patents and when you need them
- Choose co-founders
- Network at startup events — the right way
The program will take place on April 27th from 10:00am to 3:00pm, you can purchase your tickets here.