Crowley Corporate Legal Strategy and the LA Venture Association (LAVA) are pleased to announce the next First Time Entrepreneur training program. The program is open to entrepreneurs that are starting companies in areas that are likely to draw venture capital investment. The program is not open to service providers.
During the five hour program, you will learn how to:
- Determine the value of your company
- Put together a capitalization table
- Understand how VCs screen potential investments
- Understand the differences between trademarks, copyrights and patents and when you need them
- Choose and work with co-founders
- Network at startup events — the right way
Julie Pantiskas of Pasadena Angels will also be the guest investor speaker.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit: https://www.lava.org/events/first-time-entrepreneur-workshop-1