Join us on Saturday September 15th for our next First Time Entrepreneur workshop!
The program is open to entrepreneurs that are starting companies in areas that are likely to draw venture capital investment. (The workshop is not applicable to service providers).
During the workshop you will learn how to:
- Determine the value of your company
- Put together a capitalization table
- Understand how VCs screen potential investments
- Understand the differences between trademarks, copyrights and patents and when you need them
- Work with co-founders
- Network at startup events — the right way