Missed this year’s first FTE Workshop? Then, join us Saturday, May 5th for our spring session!
The program is open to entrepreneurs that are starting companies in areas that are likely to draw venture capital investment. (The workshop is not applicable to service providers.) Click here to RSVP
During our five hour program (runs from 10am – 3pm), you will learn how to:
- Determine the value of your company
- Put together a capitalization table
- Understand how VCs screen potential investments
- Understand the differences between trademarks, copyrights and patents and when you need them
- Choose co-founders
- Network at startup events — the right way
The program will be taught by LAVA board members and veterans of the venture space. The program is generously sponsored by Crowley Corporate Legal Strategy.