Calling all first time entrepreneurs!
LAVA’s fall First Time Entrepreneur workshop is scheduled for Saturday, September 16, 2017!
We will also have a special guest speaker: Venture Investor Buck Jordan, of Canyon Creek Capital
At this workshop you will learn how to:
- Determine the value of your company
- Put together a capitalization table
- Understand how Venture Capitalists screen potential investments
- Understand the differences between trademarks, copyrights and patents and when you need each of them
- Work with co-founders
- Network at startup events — the right way
For more information and to sign up, visit: First Time Entrepreneur Workshop.