We have 2 workshops coming up this spring for entrepreneurs and business owners.
On Saturday, April 29th, we have the First Time Entrepreneurs workshop.
At this workshop you will learn how to:
- Determine the value of your company
- Put together a capitalization table
- Understand how Venture Capitalists screen potential investments
- Understand the differences between trademarks, copyrights and patents and when you need each of them
- Work with co-founders
- Network at startup events — the right way
For more information and to sign up, visit: First Time Entrepreneur Workshop.
On Saturday May 13th, we have a mergers and acquisitions workshop on How to Successfully Sell Your Business.
This workshop breaks down the lessons that a business owner needs to learn to have a successful exit. Each portion of the workshop is geared toward explaining in simple terms what an entrepreneur needs to know about finding buyers and getting to a deal. The seminar will guide participants through challenging concepts like earnouts and indemnification in an easy-to-understand format.
For more information and to sign up, visit: Successfully Selling Your Business Workshop.