We are already preparing for our first event of 2017!
JOIN US ON SATURDAY, JANUARY 21st
FOR LAVA’S FIRST TIME ENTREPRENEUR WORKSHOP!
At this workshop you will learn how to:
- Determine the value of your company
- Put together a capitalization table
- Understand how Venture Capitalists screen potential investments
- Understand the differences between trademarks, copyrights and patents and when you need each of them
- Work with co-founders
- Network at startup events — the right way
Date: Saturday, January 21, 2017
Where: Crowley Corporate Legal Strategy
15840 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 311
Encino, CA 91436
For more information and how to register, visit: First Time Entrepreneur Workshop