This is the last call for our First Time Entrepreneur workshop on Saturday June 18th!
The program is open to entrepreneurs that are starting companies in areas that are likely to draw venture capital investment. The program is not open to service providers.
During our five hour program, you will learn how to:
- Determine the value of your company
- Put together a capitalization table
- Understand how VCs screen potential investments
- Understand the differences between trademarks, copyrights and patents and when you need them
- Choose co-founders
- Network at startup events — the right way
Saturday June 18, 2016 (10am-3pm)
Santa Monica Place Mall – EXPERT DOJO ,(The Old Redwood Grill, Next to the Cheesecake Factory)
395 Santa Monica Place
The Community Room – 3rd Floor
Santa Monica, California 90401
For more information and how to register, please click here: http://www.lava.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=815409&group=