I’m grateful to the LA Mayor’s Office of Economic & Business Policy for the opportunity to speak at the 18th Annual Minority & Small Business Conference Sessions two days ago. I was able to join a stellar panel that included:
– Tim Skillman, Managing Director, Gavin/Solomonese
– Caroline Brown, First Vice President, Comerica Bank
– Mark Looft, Group Senior Vice President, ColeTaylor Business Capital
– Natalie Orta, Supervisor, Economic Development Division, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
– Ryan Tash, Producer, Contract and Subdivision, Bond Services of America
Special thanks to Ron Lowe, Linda Smith and Dorothy Randle from the Mayor’s Office for putting together a fantastic conference.